May 06, 2015

May Blog Challenge - Day #6 What Are You Afraid Of?

Good Day friends & blog readers,
                 Today's blog challenge post-What are you afraid of?

Alright, so this could be something stupid, like, the dentist, which yes, I am afraid of but I'm not about to go on a rampage about the dentist. I could also write about my strange phobia of seeing things under water...but I have talked about that before.

            Today I'm going to talk to you about something I am actually so terrified of and super uncomfortable with. And that thing is Change. I cannot count how many times I have written a poem or journal entry with the title Change. It can't be one of the most terrifying things ever, because we are taken out of what we know and thrust into the darkness. Like, legit, if I switch the furnature around in my room, I will bump into something in the dark!

            But in all seriousness, change can mean alot of things to alot of people. I think I like the farmiliar, I like knowing what way the road ahead is winding. If I don't know what is going on around me, how can I possibly be okay?  

                I remember when I moved from my old how into my new house. The house looked almost the same because we stayed within the same complex, but my room was about 3 times smaller than my last room. I remember about a week after moving in, I literally sat in my floor and had a meltdown. I had no idea how I was going to live in such a small room! Eventually I got used to it and I now love my room.
         I guess I have been portraying change in a very negative way. There are alot times change is good. For instance, when someones health changes for the better or when we decide to change our lives for the better. But I think that is more of a gradual change, so we have time to adjust to it.

Anyways, until tomorrow friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment