Me again! Let's skip the formalities and get on with the post, shall we?
About a month or so ago, I posted about some weird facts about me, so i guess today we will discuss some of the more normal things about me, that don't involve me sniffing sponges or vacuum cleaners (If you are confused, click here).
1. I am terrified to go to the dentist. I mean all that drilling and crap, in your face...no thank you!
2. My eyes change colours. Sometimes they are grey, sometimes blue, sometimes green.
3. I have a cat named after the 1920's gangster, Bugsy. So far, he hasn't killed anyone or thing...not even a mouse..
4. I love cooking. And eating...
5. My favourite band is The Fratellis. I finally got to see them in concert last winter! Woot!
6. I have been to the Toronto Zoo almost once a year ever since I was born.
7. Speaking of the zoo, when I was about a year old, a mother gorilla (at said zoo) thought I was her baby and went ballistic when my mom pulled my stroller away from the window. Extra tidbit: This gorilla is still at the zoo and I go visit my 'Mother' whenever I'm there.
8. I love reading. Although I rarely have time for it. \
9. I want to own a farm someday.
10. My favorite TV show is Looney Tunes. My Favorite movie is Auntie Mame (Rosalind Russel version).
11. I have been to a symphony. At Roy Thompson Hall in Toronto to be exact. It was a field trip in grade 5.
12. My best friend and I have known eachother our whole lives but we only became friends 6 years ago. I can't imagine my life without her.
13. My biggest dream is the visit Paris France someday. I will get there, I know it.
14. I am 25 and I have a 44 year old brother, 41 year old sister, 35 year old brother and a 23 year old sister. I have 2 nieces and 5 nephews.
15. Love the native culture! Still determined to get to a pow-wow one of these days.
16. I have a ton of backgrounds, but the most dominant are Slovenian, German and mexican.
17. Not a fan of mexican food. Unless we are talking Taco Bell mexican food, then I am down!
18. My favorite type of food is defiantly shawarma.
19. I used to be a people-person, until I started retail...
20. Two summers ago, my car caught on fire, on the highway, ever since the, I am paranoid about every noise I hear on my car.
Until tomorrow friends...