May 04, 2015

May Blog Challenge - Day# 4 Your Dream Job

Hello peeps!

           So, we have arrived at blog challenge day 4, You dream Job. This one was actually super difficult for me to come up with because there are so many amazing and cool jobs out there. But I think I figured it all out. This isn't a real job but it's my "dream" job, so if this was a dream, I could possibly get paid lol. My dream job is... A traveller. 


So, yes, there is no such job and just "travelling" that exists in life, that I know of anyways. I don't mean a job where I travel for work, but more of a traveler where I literally travel around and taking in the sights, sounds and smells of some of the amazing places of the world. 


Eating a baguette at a cafe in Paris, shopping in a market in Israel, eating a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in the Tuscan countryside. There are so many amazing things I want to see in this world, on this amazing planet that we walk on. Could you imagine showering in a waterfall in Costa Rica and getting paid for it? Like, duh! Who wouldn't? 

But *sigh*, sadly, No such job in this life, LOL. So, obviously, it really is my "dream' job. 

Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow loves!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment