October 27, 2014

Naked 3 Tutorial: Everyday Romantic

Hello Beautiful,

        I finally caved and purchased the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette!And I have to tell you, this palette is stunning!!! I will be writing a full review when I have thoroughly tested it, but until then, I came up with a quick and easy everyday tutorial using this palette. 


1- Take the shade Limit and apply all over lids. Focusing on the crease but not limited to it. 
2- Take shade Nooner on a pencil brush and apply to crease creating a 'V' shape on outer corner of lid.
3- Pack Mugshot on top of lid only, focusing on outer part of eye. 
4- Pack Strange on inner lid only. 
5- Taking a pencil brush, apply Nooner to lower lash line.
6- Apply winged liner and mascara to complete look. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this easy everyday eyeshadow look using the Naked 3 palette. 

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment