October 16, 2014

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ESSENTIALS




Hello Beautiful,

      I thought that I would give you guys a quick post about some of my everyday makeup essentials. Alot of women do not wear alot of makeup on a daily basis but unfortunately, I work in the beauty industry and I sell people beauty products, so I have to look my best on a daily basis. I have do sometime experiment with products but I do also have my usually block of products that I whip out daily. Here are the products that I use:

Face/Base

 Primer- Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Foundation- (One of two depending on amount of coverage needed) Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation or Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Touch Foundation
Concealer (Blemishes) - Hard Candy Glam-o-flage
Concealer (under eyes) - Benefit Erase Paste
Highlighter- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Contour- Revlon Nearly Naked in Light
Blush- Hard Candy Blush in Pin up
Powder Highlight- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes

Eyebrows- Anastasia Brow Wiz and Benefit Gimme Brow
Base- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Eyeshadow-I usually used the UD Naked Basic Palette
Eyeliner- Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black


Lips

I either wear Urban Decay Lipstick in Native or MAC's Velvet Teddy

So there are a list of my makeup essentials! I hope you enjoy. If you want to know specific colors that arent listed, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Let me know what some of your everyday essentials are below.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment