October 02, 2014

90's Lip Trend ♥

Hello Beautiful People, 





               Today I am giving you my take on the '90's Lip Trend' made popular by Kylie Jenner. This look has been done any and everywhere. Tonight I went out an picked up this gorgeous lipstick that I have seen reoccurring on some of my youtubers channels, MAC's Velvet Teddy. This color is a fabulous, matte cappochino color. So here is a break down of todays look.

Face (in Order of application): Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in beige (yes, I apply my powder first, this helps seal in moisturizer and helps you makeup to last longer. Trust me on this!), Rimmel London Mousse Foundation in 100 Classic Ivory, Benefit Erase Paste, Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous! in fair (highlight), E.L.F Undereye Setting Powder, Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 020 Fair (Contour), NARS Orgasm blush. 



Eyes: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony, E.L.F Brown Palette (matte brown in crease), Essence shimmery pink on lids and brow bone, Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in black, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Dramatic Black (tight line and lower lash line), Too Faced better than Sex Mascara, Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof (lower lashes). 

Lips: Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude, MAC Velvet Teddy

Hope You Enjoyed! 

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment