April 19, 2014

Spring/Summer Lipstick Lookbook ♥



Hello Beautiful People,

         Today I made a video lookbook which I will link below. But this isn't just any lookbook, it is a spring and summer lipstick lookbook, showcasing some of my favorite lipstick for the warmer seasons.This Lookbook features both drugstore and high-end makeup brands. Below I have posted pics and the names are each color. 






From Left to Right: Revlon Lip Butter in Creamcicle, Rimmel London #103 and Urban Decay Native




Left to Right: Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, Maybelline Color Vivids in Pink Pop, MAC Viva Glam Nicki 



Left to Right: Maybelline Color Elixir in Hibiscus Haven , MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2, Maybelline Color Elixir in Vision in Violet


 

Left to Right: Maybelline Color Vivids in Shocking Coral, Hot Plum, MAC Ruby Woo

So there are some of my favorite spring and summer shades that I can't wait to layer on! Don't forge to share, like, follow and subscribe on google+, Facebook, twitter and Youtube so you don't miss a post. Thanks for reading/watching.

What are some of YOUR favorite Spring/summer shades? 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment