November 25, 2013

Sephora & Lush Haul ♥

Hello Beauties,

            If you follow me on Instagram, y'all know that I make a stop at Sephora and Lush on Saturday. I posted a pic of my bags but this post will give you a peek inside to see what I got my sticky little fingers on. So here goes...

Sephora

I went in Sephora without a plan, and if you ever shop at Sephora, you know that going in without a plan is like going into the unknown. You can end up doing some serious damage. After walking around aimlessly for about 30 minutes, oohing and awing at everything I saw I finally settled on two things. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'Ebony'
I have been eyeing this pencil forever but the price tag ($26) kept stopping me from committing. Finally I cracked. Was it
worth it? Well, so far I give a resounding 'Heck Yes!!!'. I love how thin the tip is and how it doesn't give off a harsh pigmentation. This little spooly in the end also helps tame strays.




OCC Lip Tar in 'Stalker'
If you read my post in the Lip Tars then you know I am a fan. I love red but they never seem to last, so I thought I'd pick one up in red.












Lush Cosmetics

This was my first encounter with Lush and after hearing dozens of Youtube gurus and a fellow Instagrammer rave about this store, I thought i'd give it a whirl. One thing I will say, this store is like a candyland for bath lovers so tread lightly.

Cupcake Face Mask
This mask is meant for oily or acne prone skin and since I love mud masks I thought I'd pick it up. The downside to these is that they do expire after 14 days and need to be refrigerated. But it smells of chocolate mint and that makes up for it.







Magic Wand
Not gonna lie, this was probably the one thing I was determined to get. I had heard about what it did and I knew I needed it.
Basically you swirl it around in your bath water or hold under running water and the water turns pink and bubbly, not to mention it smells like cotton candy. EEK!! Love this thing.






 Shoot For the Stars Bath Bomb
I also heard a bunch of things about this one. It smells like Caramel and it apparently spins whilst shoot out glittery stars. It also shoots colors of pink, blue and silver. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun one.







Sex Bomb
Apparently this is supposed to be a romantic bath bomb...WHO KNEW?! Anyways, I will be enjoying this one solo...it has a combination of herbal scents and turns the water pink. Sounds sexy...lol








Twilight Bath Bomb
This was another one that I actually knew i was going to walk out with. I had seen pictures on Pinterest for this one and I was in love!!! This one is supposed to recreate the magic of a starry night...in your bath. It is a bedtime bomb so there are scents of lavender. The water turns blue, purple and pink gives off glitter, imitating a starry night. I look forward to this one.






 Click here to see my coinsiding Yotube Video!!!




Well Ladies and Gents, That all for now. I will be making another trip to Lush soon so please let me know what I should get next time. Comment below!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. I love Sephora too! they have so many great products! the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz sounds great I might give it a try! I've been thinking of getting an eyebrow pencil for awhile now :) great blog!
    Lisa
    www.needlesandwool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brow wiz is amazing!!!! i have tried so many powders and pencils and this one is the best by a loooooong shot! AND Sephora is the bomb! :)

      Delete
    2. And thanks for saying my blog is Great! Im off to check yours out now :)

      Delete