November 22, 2013

Life Update & What's Coming up...

Hello Beautiful People,

           Well, as you can see, due to my lack of posts recently, life has been yet again, crazy!! I have been so busy trying to get things done and I still have a ton to do before the year is out. I have been working like a mad woman and just being trying to catch up on life. I have been working hard trying to figure out what is wrong with my movie maker program, which is preventing me from loading the multitude of videos I have sitting on my computer, but I am still working on it. I am going to try my hardest to upload a new video for you guys tonight but i cant make any promises.

            So, what's coming up on The Pretty Pauper? Well, I do have a few reviews on the Revlon Matte Balms and Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. I also have a tutorial all about a cool way to get lasting beach curls. I have some fashion posts coming up about some fun winter accessories to spice up any outfit.

I hope you all come back to read all my upcoming posts.

Thanks so much to all my loyal readers and I will see you soon!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment