August 27, 2012

Smashbox Primer

Hey lovelies,

     Well, it's today was as Monday as Monday can get. It was busy, frustrating, depressing and everything in between. Needless to say, I look forward to the weekend.

     I just wanted to do a quick review for you guy of the Smashbox Photo Finishing primer with Dermaxyl Complex and spf 15. Basically, it's an anti-aging foundation primer that you use underneath all your makeup. So it smoothes out wrinkles and pores. I honestly don't need 'antiaging' primer (I'm only 23, although I came across 5 grays the other day, eeeek!) but it was what my mom had. I have large pores due to acne and I needed something to smooth them out.

    So, did it work? Heck yes! I am actually in love with this stuff. It smoothed out everything and made my skin flawless. The down sides are, it's not oil free so, I may end up with some pimps in the next couple of days (we shall see) and it's about $50.00 which is kinda outrageous. That being said, I'm learning that you need to splurge on some things if you want it to work well. I picked it up at Sephora (best store evaaaa!) for, like I said, $50.00 plus tax (Canadian).

    Anyways, that's it for that. I am planning on doing a makeup haul this weekend so if I pick up anything good, I'm defiantly do a vlog post for you guys.

Thanks again for all the support guys and keep it comin',

      Lots o' Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment