April 02, 2012

Side Note :)

Hey everyone,

                 Hope everyone enjoyed the fantastic weather we had today. It was a welcome change since we have had some chilliness going on the last couple of days. The warm weather got me in the mood to do a quick pedi tonight. Felt fantastic and it was a nice treat before I face the next two days (Don't ask!) I purchased three new china glaze colors (Orange Knockout, Peachy Keen & Pelican Grey). I chose to pop on the Pelican Grey and they turned out so nice. I only needed two coats and then I topped it off with my precious Seche Vite top coat. It's really a nice alternative to white. Here are some pics:




Nice color right?

Hope you enjoyed this sidenote. Please continue to vote on my beach poll!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment