March 07, 2012

Spring is in the air

Hey Beauts,

            What a fantastic day it is today out in Oakville. The sun is shining, theres a nice breeze and best of all, it's 13 degrees. It looks like spring has finally sprung, so that means in just a short time it will be time to whip out the flip flops and head to the beach. But with flip flops comes exposed feet and tootsies, so you want to make sure they are nice and pretty. For us busy girls one of the most recent thing I have discovered is Sloughing lotion. If you've never heard of it, then you need to check it out. It basically removed the surfaced dead skin to smooth and refine your feet. There are days when I just don't feel like whipping out the foot bath and all my files and bath soaks and pumice stones. On days like that I give myself a mini pedicure. I purchased a synthetic pumice bar and use it on my feet in the shower. Afterwards, I remove any leftover dead skin from my feet with the sloughing lotion. After rinsing the lotion off, I rub a foot lotion on my feet and they are soooo smooth and soft. And not a foot bath in sight. When you have more time on your hands I recommend an epsom salt foot soak. The first time I tried it I felt like I was floating when I walked for a couple hours afterwards. My feet felt refreshed and soft.

Ofcourse we also need that little punch of color. These are some of my favorite colors for the spring/summer:




Top Left: Lemon Fizz, Top Right: Flip Flop Fantasy, Bottom Left: In the Limelight, Bottom Right: For Audrey

What are some of your favorite summer colors? Comment below and let me know ;)

Love,

Sarah

P.S- All product mentioned above is availble at Sally Beauty Supply and Equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment