March 13, 2012

Coming up next on the OBQ

Hi all my beauties,

        Just a quick post for you guys to let you know what to expect from me in the next little while. I won't be posting again most likely until the weekend. The next few days are going to be hectic so I'm going to take a few days to just focus on work and on relaxing (whenever I get the chance). When I come back from my 'blog vacay' I will have two new reviews for you, along with some great summer hair tips. My first review will be all about a new sunless tanning spray I just bought today. My second review is based on the 'favorite beauty product' poll I posted last week. You all seemed to agree that mascara was your fave but since I already reviewed mascara I decided to go with your second choice which was eyeliner. I have been using a new liquid eyeliner and I'll be reviewing it for you guys in the next little while. Anyways, I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who voted on the polls and I look forward to your answers for the new poll I posted all about nail polish. I'm off! Hope you all enjoy the next couple of days and talk to you all soon.

Oh! question: do you use sunless tanner? Hit up the comments and let me know!

Ta-ta for now!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment