August 28, 2014

Herbal Essence Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo Review + ANNOUNCEMENT ♥


Hello Everyone,

     I know I have been in hiding for a while but my computer bit the dust and I have been using my Mom's laptop until I can afford a new one. This computer is hella slow and it kind of makes me nuts. But none the less, here I am with a quick review of the Herbal Essence Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo. I purchased this on  a pure whim as I was browsing target and I really wanted to try it. It was on sale for $2.50 (Retails for $3.99 CAD) and I thought that was an amazing price for a dry shampoo. They did stock several varieties of this product but I settled on the Color Me Happy scent because I love that signature Herbal Essence rose scent. I gotta be honest in saying that I was not expecting much from this dry shampoo. I mean it was $2.50! I have spent upwards of $10 for a dry shampoo and not been satisfied. So, what did I think? Ok, so this product does give off a white cast on my black hair if it is sprayed too close to the head, however, given ample space between the head and nozzle, this product works like a charm. It absorbs all the oils nicely and ofcourse gives my hair a fresh clean and rosy scent. I would say that is product is defiantly worth the $3.99 (regular Price) and I will absolutely be repurchasing this product. This is my new holy grail dry shampoo and it will not hit this Pretty Paupers wallet hard. I say, if you are not picky about your dry shampoos then this is a defiant money saver!



Now, time for my announcement. I know my posts have been far and few between recently but I have decided that starting on September 1st I will be posting 3 times a week. I hope this will please all my loyal followers! Thank you so much for reading guys and if you have any questions about this product, please leave a comment below.

Until Next time...



*Not a Sponsored Blog post, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment