May 02, 2012

Miracles & Piano Keys

Well, it's finally Wednesday, which means only two more days before the weekend, which gets me giddy. =D My post today is all about a new product I'm dying to share with you. My sister was in Ohio visiting some relatives last weekend and picked me up a new leave-in conditioner called Miracle 7. It claims to have 7 benefits:
  1. De tangling
  2. Stops breakage
  3. Repairs dry and damaged hair
  4. Prevents split ends
  5. Seals and protects color
  6. Controls frizz and adds shine
Did it work? I'll say. The first time I sprayed it in my damp hair, I noticed a huge difference. Let me explain, I have super damaged hair. I have bleached, colored (every color), flat ironed, curled and blow dyed the crap out of my hair. I have tried almost every product known and nothing has made my hair feel this way. I usually don't blow dry y hair, so after spraying my hair, I skooched into bed. When I woke up, my hair felt heavenly! Which is ironic because the bottle has angel wings around the '7' and it says 'for heavenly hair'. But seriously folks, I would recommend this to anyone. The down side? It's only available in the US. You can purchase it online too. I know most people do 'states side' shopping these days. So there is absolutely no excuse for you not to try this product. Buy a bottle for youy house, gym bag, beach bag, purse, whatever... I promise you won't be disappointed.

In other news, I painted my nails tonight. I did a white french tip and a piano key statement nail on my left hand. Check it --->


What do you think? I think for a first attempt it wasn't bad.

Well, that's it for me folks. Enjoy your crazy or not so crazy weekend. Oh! Quick Question: Do you use leave-ins? Any favorites to share? The floor is yours.


Ta-ta for now!

xoxox Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment