July 22, 2015

Do You Want to See...Plan w/ me Posts?



Hello Friends,

           How are you all doing? So today I sat down and planned in my planner for my vacation week, which begins in less than a week. I have been obsessed with planning every since I have seen so many Youtubers sharing "plan with me" videos. I never knew that planning could be so freaking fun! You can literally turn your boring old "I'm too busy to use the bathroom" planner into a fun weekly scrapbooking session. I really enjoy watching those types of videos for inspo. So, this begs the question, do you guys want to see plan with me posts? Unlike most Youtubers, I do not use the Erin Condren Planners. They are beautiful and I will eventually get one. But until December 2016 I am using the Bando "I am very Busy" planner that I picked up from chapters. I though it was super adorbs and it was mint green!! What's not to love?




            So, what should you expect to see in a "plan w/ me" post? The post would be either a written post or a video post, depending on my mood and my level of laziness. The duration of these posts would most likely be once a month on an "exciting" week. I would share my process for planning my week as well as show you how I decorate and make scrapbooking, oops! I mean...planning, enjoyable! I have created this poll below for you guys to let me know if you would be interested in seeing how I plan. Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Until next time...



Do You Want to See Planner Posts?


Yes

No
Quiz Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment