September 03, 2014

Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation Review ♥

Good Day Beauts,

        I am just about to paint my nails with the L'Oreal Nudes in Doutzen's nude, which I just bought tonight. But I thought I would write a quick review for you guys regarding the new Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation. Woof! Now that was a mouthful!!

        I had been debating on purchasing this product for a while now and I finally caved when I saw it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale. So, this foundation runs for between $14-$16 depending on where you pick it up. I picked this up in the lightest shade which is called Porcelain (Classic!).

          One thing about this foundation is that it is very liquidity, I find a little of this product goes a looong way. It has a very velvety, powder finish. I used this with a few primers but I have had the best luck with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. I usually apply this with my fingers and blend into skin, I also do take a buffing brush to work it in further. I only set concealed area with powder.

            I actually quite enjoy this foundation! I have been using it for a few weeks and I am very impressed. If I had to be honest, I would have never have thought I'd like this so much. I did not have high hopes for this product at all. I have acne scars so I usually like a heavier foundation. This foundation gives a medium to full coverage. It is somewhat buildable but works best with the one layer. What I love about this foundation is that it actually feels like skin, there is now heavy or sticky feeling. It also last me a good 8 hours without getting oily and gross.I would say though, that if you tend to have dry skin or dry patches, then make sure you moisturize well, as it can stick to dry spots. Overall, I am extremely impressed with this foundation and it really knocked my socks off. I say if you want a nice thin foundation with a good coverage, this is for you!

Thank you so much for reading and until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment