November 01, 2012

Makeup Photoshoot: Dita Von Tease

Hey BQ's,

       It's me again and this time it's just to show you a makeup tutorial that I tried! It's very exciting because it's the first makeup tutorial I have ever attempted. It was a makeup tutorial off of a channel I am subscribe too called Pixiwoo. It is an excellent channel that follows two British ladies who are both makeup artists. Their tutorials are amazing and I can't wait to try more. Anyways, for your reference, is the video that I followed.


Ofcourse her makeup looks immaculate! But this was my attempt.




 Not bad in my opinion. Those were some of my best shots but there are a crap load more on my facebook page. The OBQ on Facebook This look was relatively easy to do, the only thing I can say is that in the video they are using really high-end products (they are makeup artists...DUH!) and most of my products were drugstore varieties.

Anyways, that's that. I uploaded a new Youtube video all about this post and what not so check it out and don't forget to subscribe. The OBQ on Youtube

Thanks a bill guys! Muah! X




No comments:

Post a Comment