February 08, 2013

Sidenote: Aztec Nails

Hey Beauties.

We are snowed in here in Toronto and the car is barricaded in snow. This means I have no where to go and I have to stay home and entertain myself. I decided to take advantage of the free time and gave myself a pedicure since I was in great need of one. Think what you will of the condition of my feet. Not pleasant, let me tell you. Anyways, since i was removing my toenail polish without gloves on, the acetone ruined my manicure. So, I decided to get artsy and give Aztec nails a run. If you don't know what Aztec nails are, you will in a minute. Another name for Aztec nails are tribal nails. Basically, it's a nail with a white base and different color strips and then fun abstract designs between the lines. Sounds a little complicated, I know. But here is a pic of my nails to give you an idea.

They are far from perfect but I have been wanting to give it a try for a while. Don't judge ha ha! Anyways, that it for me on this snowy Friday. Don't forget to check out my Youtube channel to see what's new and exciting. I post reviews, hauls and more. Check it out! Here is a link to my latest video.
 
Anyways, Thanks for reading/watching lovelies!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment